Preparation 20 min.
Cook 4 hours
Total 4 hours, 20 min.
4 NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 (1.12 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
2 red bell peppers, sliced
2 green bell peppers, sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
40 corn tortillas
- Combine chicken and seasoning in a small slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours. Remove chicken from the liquid and reserve liquid.
- Sauté the onions and peppers for 5 minutes over high heat. Pour in half of the reserve liquid. Cook until liquid is gone. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the chicken with the remaining liquid.
- In a clean dry skillet, toast the tortillas for 15 seconds on each side.
- To build the tacos: double the tortillas and divide the chicken with vegetables.