A completely satisfying and indulgent meal featuring golden, juicy Southern Style Crispy Strips.
sautéed golden and juicy. Serve diagonally sliced over linguine pasta tossed with
crisp applewood-smoked bacon, wild mushrooms, asparagus, and light Parmesan cream sauce.
Total Time 35 min.
Preparation 15 min.
Cook 20 min.
- 4 NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic-pepper seasoning blend
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup asparagus, fresh, sliced, blanched
- ½ cup wild mushrooms (such as shiitake, porcini, or chanterelle), cleaned, diced
- ¼ cup applewood-smoked bacon, fully-cooked
- 6 ounces linguine noodles, cooked
- 8 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth, canned
- Heat NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips according to
package instructions. Slice cooked strips diagonally, season with garlic pepper, and
top with Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Heat the butter in small skillet over medium heat and add asparagus, mushrooms,
and bacon. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently; set aside.
- Combine linguine, Alfredo sauce, and chicken broth in small skillet; simmer over
medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until moisture has evaporated and pasta is warm.
Add asparagus mixture and toss to blend; portion on plate and top with chicken strips.